POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: povray org admin team
Date: 22 Sep 1998 21:46:49
Message: <3608448d.85304010@news.povray.org>
>err, i agree its silly someone requests a bugremovement cos there
>are misspelled (only in the eyes of guys outside usa) words.

it's not the request that is the problem. it's the extreme rudeness (didn't you
notice that?)

>but its against any netiquette to post privat email in a newsgroup.

1) not all of the email was posted (just the offending section)

2) mail sent to the bug reporting address is hardly 'private'.
   'private' email is that sent between individuals for the
   purpose of communications. a bug report is obviously something
   that may be disseminated to others (that's half the reason for
   sending them in some cases).

so your comments don't apply in this case. we do not consider bug reports
private.